Usability Sciences is actively looking for people to participate in usability tests, focus groups, and other research studies. We need people with work experience in a variety of industries. We also need people with different levels of Internet experience. You will be compensated as a paid participant for your feedback and opinions.
What you should know before you sign-up?
- If selected, you will likely participate in a usability test or focus group. Online, survey-based studies rarely require the services of a test participant from our database.
- Usability tests and focus groups take place in our labs located in Irving, Texas (near Dallas). However, we occasionally conduct usability studies in other cities.
- A typical usability test lasts between one to two hours during which you will be asked to perform a series of tasks. These will vary depending on the nature of the study.
- Your feedback and opinions will be used by our clients to improve future releases of their website, software application, or product.
- You will be observed and video recorded during the test. So you should feel comfortable being video taped and giving verbal feedback (thinking out loud).
- You may be asked to provide feedback on websites, software applications, or products that are not yet released, so all information you see must remain confidential. Therefore, you will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement upon arrival.
- Your information is safe with us. We do not sell or rent any of your information --- ever.
Participation in one of our studies typically offers monetary compensation. This will be provided to you only after completion of testing. As a paid participant the amount of compensation differs based on the study, but you will be informed of the specific compensation at the time of scheduling.
Become a paid test participant today! Sign-up Now
Get paid for your opinion. Also, be sure to tell your friends and family to sign up, too. Just forward this page to them by clicking on the 'Email a Friend' icon in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
Already in our database, but need to update your information? Email us now.